ACID Music Studio 7 from Sony Media Software is the perfect software tool for original song creation, live recording and studio-quality mixing and effects processing.
It allows the user to share their songs multiple ways including burning CDs, uploading to the Web, or export to an MP3 player.
The software provides over 3,000 music loops that can combined together or used with original recordings.
Built-in tutorials guide the user, allowing them to compose, mix and master like a professional in no time.
- Unlimited tracks and loops per project
- Automatic pitch and tempo matching
- Allows for recording vocals or instruments into a song
- Apply effects, reverse audio and more
- DirectX and VST audio effect support
- VST instrument support
- For song remixing, a Beatmapper tool automatically finds the tempo of a song
- Complete MIDI environment allows for MIDI recording, editing, and sequencing
- Includes over 1,000 MIDI files and 90 DLS instruments
- MIDI changes can be made across a project using track envelopes
- MIDI processes and filters such as quantize, velocity,
- Integrated CD layout and burning