ADATA XPG Z1 DDR4 overclocking memory is designed as the ultimate upgrade for overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers thanks to remarkable performance and power efficiency.
Even with speeds of up to 2800MHz and a transfer bandwidth reaching up to 22GB/s, XPG Z1 consumes 20% less power when compared to DDR3. Utilizing Thermal Conductive Technology and 10-layer PCB with 2oz of copper, XPG Z1 provides excellent cooling performance as well as great stability, whether during the most intense gaming action or when going for new overclocking benchmark milestones.
- DDR4 extreme performance gaming memory, supports Intel® Core i7 Haswell-E HEDT processors and the X99 platform
- 20% reduction in power consumption compared to DDR3
- 10-layer PCBs with 2oz of copper improves cooling and reduces interference
- Thermal Conductive Technology boosts heat dissipation further
- High durability and reliability thanks to top quality memory chips